Grab some painter's tape and make the shape of a cross on a piece of paper. Use markers to color all around the painter's tape. Once you're finished, peel off the tape to reveal the shape of a cross! Hang it in a window and remember: JESUS IS ALIVE!
Check out these activities and discussion questions to continue the conversation about Easter Sunday with your family!
1. What part of the Easter story stands out to you the most?
2. Why do you think Jesus died on the cross for us?
3. Why do you think Jesus came back to life?
4. How would you feel if you were Mary in the garden and saw Jesus alive after He had died? What would you think? What would you do?
5. What does it mean to follow Jesus?